SECURE A SPACIOUS UNIT IN SEATON .... GREAT INVESTMENT OR FIRST HOME!
9/336 TAPLEYS HILL ROAD, SEATON
OPEN THIS SATURDAY 12th JAN @ 12.00 - 12.30PM & SUNDAY 13th JAN @ 11.15-11.45AM
What a great investment or first home! Set in the back corner, this fabulous 1965 built unit has been recently updated and offers the space you need. The best part
. PETS are MOST WELCOME in the group! Well maintained and very private from your neighbours, this unit will impress upon arrival.
Buyers please note that this unit is set on a COMMUNITY TITLE which is far superior to Strata in that you are only responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of your OWN unit plus a share in the common areas.
My vendor is most realistic and has declared her reserve selling price at only $265,000. Therefore the BEST OFFER (with most favourable conditions) received at this price or above by TUESDAY 5th FEBRUARY will buy... (if not SOLD prior). Early offers are welcome and encouraged!
Step inside to find:
• Open plan living and dining area with ceiling fan
• Updated kitchen with stainless steel cook-top/oven & range-hood and great storage
• Two bedrooms (both with mirrored built-in-robes and ceiling fans)
• NEW floating floors throughout living area & carpets in bedrooms
• Updated bathroom with bath/shower combo, floor to ceiling tiles, new vanity
• R/C Split System in lounge room
• Functional Laundry with outdoor access
Outside you will find:
• Private large lawn area
• Pergola for outdoor entertaining
• Single Car Space out the front of the Unit
• Roller Shutters on bedrooms, living and kitchen windows
• Security screen doors front & back AND deadlocks on doors
• Veggie Gardens & Pop-up clothesline
Community Corporation Fees are $417.00 per quarter, which include:
• $34.00 per quarter towards the Corporation Sinking Fund
• Building Insurance premiums
• Communal area maintenance & upkeep
• PRIVATE yard lawn mowing every 3-4 weeks by a gardener!!
With location on everyone's minds
this one is a winner!
• Westfield Shopping Centre West Lakes 6 mins
• Adelaide CBD 22 mins,
• Grange Beach & Esplanade 7 mins
• Henley Square 9 mins
• West Lakes Golf Club 6 mins / Grange Golf Club 5 mins
• Seaton Park Railway Station 5 mins
• Adelaide Airport 10 mins
• Bus stops 2 mins walk
• Close to Primary and High Schools including Seaton Park Primary School