A lifetime of wonderful memories await
What a wonderful home, so versatile and perfectly positioned in a street setting full of attractive, quality housing in fact from the moment you arrive here there is the sense of something special that awaits, a real quality of build and I just can't wait to show our home to you.
Perfect for the growing family and for those who love to entertain our home features a large formal lounge and dining area, a family room and an additional games or rumpus room. There is a fantastic kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboards space, a modern main bathroom and laundry and up to five bedrooms, three with built in robes, the main with ensuite bathroom and the fifth being double in size. There's heating and cooling for your comfort, roller shutters to the windows and a large solar panel system to help with those pesky power bills. Outside there is a fantastic rear veranda patio for entertaining family and friends, loads of garden for the kids and pets to roam and access to a huge double garage for storage, perfect for those who love to tinker. Parking is by way of a large double under cover carport to the front of the home with multiple additional parking space on the large driveway.
What we love about our home.
- The stunning frontage/street setting set amongst quality housing.
- The formal lounge and dining areas, so good for entertaining.
- The large family room and additional games room or 5th bedroom.
- The large main bedroom with its ensuite bathroom
- There's up to 5 bedrooms in total
- The fantastic kitchen with loads of bench space/dishwasher.
- The veranda entertaining area with gorgeous garden outlook
- The large approx. 740 M2 block
- The double garage/workshop for those who love to tinker.
- The double under cover carport and expansive parking area
- The solar panel system to help with the power bills.
10 Naomi Way is a special home, much loved by its current owner and offering so much for todays buyers who not only want a home of exceptional quality and all in a location close to everything important but also a home that can grow with you as the family continues to grow. For further information in regards the home or to make an appointment to view please call Antony from the Professionals on 0412835021.
Features include: , Study, Ensuite, Kitchen, Rumpus Room, Entrance Hall, Patio, Built In Robes, Verandah, Air Conditioning, Dishwasher, Pets Allowed, Outdoor Entertaining Area, Shed, Fully Fenced, Solar Panels, Laundry