38 APOLLO DRIVE, HALLETT COVE
This has been a much loved home, but now it's time for a new chapter. Within walking distance to all the amenities that Hallett Cove has to offer, including the beach.
Built in 1981 it has had some updating, with paint and new carpet in some areas. The land size is approximately 640m2 so there is room to extend or even put in a pool.
Features of the home include;
- Solid timber front door as well as parquetry entrance
- Formal lounge and dining with split system air conditioning
- Three bedrooms all with built-in robes
- Two-way bathroom including access from the main bedroom
- Galley kitchen with bay garden window, wall oven and ceramic cook top
- Large family meals area with timber feature wall, extra storage and gas wall heater
- Sliding doors access to the rear garden with a flat roof pergola
- Spacious laundry, possible room for a second toilet?
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning for your year-round comfort
- Security system and roller shutters to the front of the home for peace of mind
- Spacious detached rumpus room with floating floors
- Double driveway, two roller doors with one door being auto remote, plus room for boat or van
- Work shop at the end of garage and low maintenance rear and front gardens
This residence represents good value for a first home buyer or investor, so if you are an astute buyer who is ready to answer the knock on this door, then you can make this home your own.