Accommodation, Location, Lifestyle!
14 BRISTOL STREET, DOVER GARDENS
Offering you the best of everything this stunning home is situated just one street away from the suburb of Brighton and is built with everything you expect of a home in the 5048 postcode! What lies behind this modern facade will both surprise and delight! Over 200sqm of spacious family living is available via 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 living areas with a clever floor plan that provides separation from the parents suite and places the kids bedrooms adjacent their own bathroom and living area.
- Main bedroom features a luxurious ensuite and walk in robe.
- Floating timber floors in passage and living areas.
- Bedrooms 2,3,4 with quality carpets and built in robes.
- Large main bathroom with huge shower, full size bath and separate toilet.
- Formal lounge is perfect as a kids play area.
- Dream kitchen with walk in pantry, stone bench tops and Westinghouse appliances.
- Huge open plan living with so much space for day to day living or the largest family gathering.
- Tiled alfresco area under the main roof with built in cabinetry and BBQ, ziptrak blinds, ceiling fan and heater.
Extra quality features included are:
Colorbond roofing, guttering and facias, good neighbour fencing and retaining, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, Luxaflex privacy screens and block out blinds, 2.7m (9ft) ceilings, LED lighting, pura tap and security doors.
The home is set back from the road with a double width driveway perfect for the caravan or boat. The double garage has an automatic panel lift door and direct access inside. Situated on a large 438sqm allotment there is still plenty of backyard for kids or pets or even a nice vegetable garden.
The location is so convenient as Brighton beach and Westfield Marion are both around 1km away and easy walking distance. Great schools are nearby, along with public transport and plenty of other amenities.