CHARM, CHARACTER, LOCATION
54 RICHMOND AVENUE, COLONEL LIGHT GARDENS
An original State Bank Bungalow 'Banyula' circa 1926 tastefully updated and extended in recent years to offer quality family living at this ever popular, convenient location.
Many original features include polished pine floors, original high ceilings and picture rails. Beautifully restored cast iron fireplaces in lounge, bedrooms 2 and 3 compliment the authenticity of this attractive property.
Perfectly presented for today's modern, demanding lifestyle, the property offers large rear family living area, plus 2016 built verandah and garage. There is adequate secure parking for up to 4 vehicles.
The location says it all approximately 15 minutes to the CBD and close to renowned primary school, public transport, local shopping at Big W and Castle Plaza centres.
A property ideal for growing families through to retirees seeking additional features and space.
Features we like:
- Original character front with attractive garden surrounds
- Electronic gates to carport
- Formal entrance hall with pine timber flooring through to lounge and bedrooms 2 & 3
- Original high ceilings and picture rails
- Built in robes to all bedrooms
- Modern fully tiled main bathroom with feature lead light window and IXL 3.1
- Formal lounge with working cast iron fire place
- Huge main living room including formal dine and bay window
- Solid timber kitchen with modern stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Separate study nook
- Second shower and WC in laundry area
- Huge rear all weather patio verandah
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
- Sunny north aspect rear lawn/garden
- Huge 5.50m x 8.00m rear hightop garage
- Suntwins 5 kil solar power unit grid connected
- Extra length 14m carport with internal house entry