Easy-care luxury awaits the lucky new owners
27, 27A & 27B BOWDEN GROVE, OAKLANDS PARK
Sleek, stylish and modern, these brand new homes have been built to only the highest standard. Immaculately presented, these homes are perfectly suited to those seeking space, privacy and the best in low-maintenance luxury.
Inside, premium plush carpets flow underfoot in all three bedrooms, the kitchen features black luxury look appliances and the two bathrooms have floor-to-ceiling tiles. No detail has been overlooked.
The handpicked premium quality fixtures and fittings are sure to delight an absolute dream with neutral tones and a homely feel throughout.
The main living space is open-plan with beautiful floorboards and soaring 2.7m ceilings connecting the entryway and study nook to the living, kitchen and dining zone. For the home chef, a 900mm gas cooktop, stone benchtops, a dishwasher, 2550mm high overhead cupboards and a large breakfast bar complete the kitchen.
Large windows allow plenty of light to fill the home while stacker doors connect to the private yard with a sunny patio ready for entertaining. A grassed yard is perfect for those with kids or pets and you will love the easy-care gardens set at the front of the home.
- Light-filled spacious entrance
- Open plan living/dining space
- Stone benchtops, 900mm gas cooktop, dishwasher
- Stacker doors open to the private rear yard
- Separate laundry
- Spacious master bedroom with built-in robe and ensuite
- Bedrooms two and three with built-in robes
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and in living room
- Secure garage with auto panel lift door
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- 2550mm high overhead cupboards in the kitchen
- Premium carpeted in bedrooms
- Floor to ceiling tiles in wet areas
- 2380mm internal doors, 2380x920mm custom front entry door
- Perfectly positioned on a very low maintenance allotment
- A highly desirable street with easy access to Westfield Marion shopping centre, SA Aquatic and Leisure Centre
- 20-minute drive to the Adelaide CBD
- Public transport for easy CBD access
- Quality schooling and local recreational facilities
- Less than 5 min drive to Warradale Primary School, Westminster School, Hamilton Secondary College
For more info contact Virender Athwal 0430 875 152 or Matt Dickinson 0423 543 701.