SPACIOUS, PRIVATE, CONVENIENT
2/12 SECOND AVENUE, ASCOT PARK
An attractive 1998 built semidetached single story home - one of three only on Community Title Plan - at this superb location, with City train at one end and bus at the opposite end of the street!
All rooms are of generous proportion and include two double bedrooms, both with built in robes, separate formal lounge, plus kitchen/family meals room opening out to a large all weather verandah and private rear yard.
Complimented with neutral decor throughout and pet friendly (subject to consents) the property offers wide appeal from first home buyers through to investors and retirees alike.
Inspection will delight - simply move in and enjoy!
FEATURES TO REFLECT ON
- Attractive red brick facade
- Bay windows to lounge and main bedroom
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Spacious kitchen with ample room for dishwasher addition
- Durable tiled floor through main living areas
- Two Double bedrooms both with large built in robes
- Spacious bathroom with full size bath and separate shower
- Separate formal lounge room incorporating entry
- Roller door lock up carport with additional park
- Extra spacious all weather verandah
- Pet friendly subject to consents
- Private rear yard including grassed area, toolshed and storage area.
- Bus, Train, Ascot Park Primary school, Castle Plaza Shopping and new Bunnings all literally at your fingertips!