Charming residence in a peaceful location!
3 BRANCH STREET, SHEIDOW PARK
Best Offers By 4pm Monday 20th January
(Price Guide $480,000 - $510,000)
Beautifully presented this 2012 Hickinbothan-built home in a quiet location, is close to prestigious schooling, parks, reserves and playgrounds. This impressive 3-bedroom home has it all; including 2.7 m ceilings, quality floating floors, formal lounge and modern finishes throughout. Spacious open plan kitchen/dining and living room which opens to the outdoor area. The family kitchen has ample bench and cupboard space and a walk in pantry that would please even the most discerning chef.
Features you'll enjoy include:
- Three large bedrooms, two with built-ins
- Spacious main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- Quality floating floors with carpets to all bedrooms and the formal living
- Day/night roller blinds to the master bedroom
- Gourmet kitchen; stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, gas cook top and electric oven. Walk in pantry and water filtering system
- Several TV points throughout for enjoyment of your favourite movies or sport
- Reverse cycle ducted heating & cooling for all year comfort
- Spacious living with bay windows overlooking an alfresco dining area, perfect for the gatherings with family and friends all year round
- Low maintenance landscaped gardens with plenty of space for kids and pets to play
- Fully irrigated back lawn and handy tool shed
- Double garage with automatic doors and internal access
- Excellent presentation and a great location!