Large Family Living with 4 Bedrooms plus Games Room In a Convenient Seaside Location
29 GROSVENOR ROAD, ALDINGA BEACH
PLEASE CALL FRANS KREGTING TO ARRANGE A ONE ON ONE VIEWING
This immaculately presented spacious family home has an abundance of extras, outstanding features and is an entertainer's dream. Sited on a good-sized block of 720 sqm (approx.) the conventional style home was custom-built in 2003 by the current owner and has been impeccably maintained and is a pleasure to present.
Perfectly nestled within the friendly suburban streets of Aldinga Beach this property has the freedom of easy access to local shops, transport and schooling options yet the security of quiet streets and nearby reserves. The beach is an easy 15-minute walk away.
A wide welcoming entrance hall and formal lounge greets you upon entering the home, a great place to receive your guests and the perfect area for relaxing with the family.
An elegant open plan style kitchen/living/dining area at the heart of the home has a sliding patio door that leads to a superb all-weather undercover outdoor entertaining area - just the spot to relax, be it a barbecue or quiet drinks with family and friends.
There are many added extras here with reverse cycle air conditioning, insulation to ceiling and walls, video intercom, double garage with automatic panel lift doors plus a detached shed/workshop is positioned at the end of the block, terrific for the tradesman/handyman or extra storage.
Features and Highlights:
• 4 bedrooms, main with spacious walk-in robe and huge ensuite with spa bath and double vanity
• The family bathroom is conveniently positioned to all rooms and there is a separate vanity annexe and separate toilet.
• Large chef's/entertainer's kitchen with striking all white gloss-finish cabinetry, granite splashback and bench tops, ducted island rangehood, stainless steel wall oven and cooking range, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space and overlooking the dining area.
• Tiled floors to all living areas and bedrooms for low maintenance.
• Bonus of an extra room - either a games room/media room or play room for the kids.
• Security roller shutters to front windows and security alarm system.
• Double garage with internal entry, also rear access plus extra off-street parking for 2 cars.
• Timeless terracotta roof tile covering.
• 2.5kw Solar system with 10 panels to help with those power bills.
• Lovely established and easy-care gardens with fruit trees in the rear yard.
• Rainwater tank 27,000 litres providing garden water all year and plumbed to the house.
• Laundry with shower alcove and direct outside access.
• The large rear yard setting is well fenced, private and tranquil.
This is a unique property that must be viewed to be fully appreciated. For genuine and definite sale, an opportunity not to be missed.
Expressions Of Interest by 5pm Thursday 28th April 2020 (USP)